Nowadays there seems to be a diet that fits just about anyone’s lifestyle, from juice detoxing to ketogenic diets and everything in between. One common ground among most diet types is that vegetables and fruits form a vital part of proper nutrition. Daily intake of fruits and veggies helps human beings thrive by providing the necessary vitamins and minerals to lead a healthy lifestyle.
With that being said, there is one type of drink that can be incorporated into pretty much every diet: a daily green juice. There is a reason why all registered dietitians, aestheticians and beauty enthusiasts alike rave about taking in your daily greens. Here are just a few of the benefits!
- Increases veggie and fruit intake: it goes without saying that blending in fruits and vegetables will increase your daily intake. It’s also a great way for picky eaters or children to mask the taste of veggies or fruit that would otherwise be left on the plate if consumed on its own.
- Improve hydration: starting your day off with a water-based green juice is a great way to increase water intake for those who don’t enjoy the taste of water alone.
- Improve skin: skin will look healthy and glowy due to the amount of antioxidant and phytonutrients in green smoothies.
- Improve colon and gut health: green smoothies contain the entire fruit and vegetables which means you are also consuming all of their fiber. Overall, green juices are the better option when compared to fruit juices with added sugars or “natural flavors”.
- Prevent chronic diseases: due to their anti-inflammatory properties and the number of beneficial vitamins and minerals, green juices may help prevent diseases such as cancer and diabetes.
- Energy: green juices have been proven to improve mental clarity and increase energy, these mood-boosting benefits may even be beneficial to those who suffer from anxiety or depression.
These are only a few of the numerous ways in which green juices help improve your overall health and it’s worth trying to incorporate them into your daily diet. Not only are they quick and easy to make, but most people will find that they can benefit from incorporating this habit into their lifestyle.
Quick green juice recipe:
1 c spinach
1 c kale
1 pineapple slice
Water or all natural coconut water
Put all ingredients in a blender, blend and enjoy!
Quick tip: in order to reduce sugar and calories, incorporate more veggies rather than fruit and opt for an all-natural base such as water.
Call 1-800-411-PAIN today and our lawyer referral service will find the right lawyer you need to seek the compensation you deserve! Why call one attorney when you can call hundreds of attorneys with one simple call to us. 411 PAIN has done the research and vetted out a network of attorneys that you can trust. We made it simple for you to find the lawyer you need. Our goal is to help you receive the appropriate compensation based on your individual circumstances. 411 PAIN wants you to get the maximum compensation you are entitled to! 1-800-411-PAIN is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. Whenever and wherever your accident happens, 411 PAIN is there for you!