Many Americans suffer from ongoing back pain and the unfortunate thing is that they either ignore it or are completely unaware of the cause. While living with back pain can be difficult, many of the root causes can actually be reversed if the correct steps are taken. The important thing is to analyze what type of pain you are feeling and speak to your doctor to see what is causing your pain in order to receive proper treatment. If you’re unsure where to start, the following is a list of common causes for back pain:
- Poor posture: This is perhaps the most common cause of back issues. Slouching, hunching, sleeping incorrectly, and overall incorrect posture while sitting and standing can all contribute to back pain. Consider correcting your posture by setting reminders or purchasing a posture corrector to see if it helps improve your symptoms.
- Form: Some people hit the gym and have no idea that form can make or break them. Doing exercises incorrectly can cause major back issues, so it’s best to learn from a professional or ask for help in order to ensure you won’t cause any long term damage from performing exercises incorrectly.
- Nerve Compression: Sometimes a root in the spine is pinched or compressed and sends pain signals to the brain, this can be a direct cause of other disorders such as herniated discs or bone spurs.
- Degenerative Disc Disease: More so than a disease, this is the natural process the body undergoes as it ages. Those who are older tend to see a reduction in disc space due to less hydration in the body, which is a common cause of back pain and discomfort.
- Accidents: Some back pain can be a direct result of a recent or even old injury. If you had a recent accident, you should be seen by a professional at Path Medical to find the best treatment that will work for your injury.
Of course, back pain can come from a number of different factors. As mentioned before, it’s important to find out where your pain stems from in order to find the right treatment option that will work best for your condition. Although some cases may require surgery in order to improve, your path to feeling better may be as simple as therapy.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident and need chiropractic treatment, call us at 1-800-411-PAIN or click HERE to find a clinic location near you.
We here at Path Medical are ready to serve you and guide you down the PATH to wellness.
Call 1-800-411-PAIN today and our lawyer referral service will find the right lawyer you need to seek the compensation you deserve! Why call one attorney when you can call hundreds of attorneys with one simple call to us. 411 PAIN has done the research and vetted out a network of attorneys that you can trust. We made it simple for you to find the lawyer you need. Our goal is to help you receive the appropriate compensation based on your individual circumstances. 411 PAIN wants you to get the maximum compensation you are entitled to! 1-800-411-PAIN is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. Whenever and wherever your accident happens, 411 PAIN is there for you!