Are you protected? Covid’s not over yet…
If you or your family members are not yet vaccinated, your vaccine doses are still out there waiting for you, free of charge. To claim them, goto https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/vaccines/vaccine-locator/ and find the nearest location to reserve yours now.
70% of U.S. adults have had at least one shot of a Covid vaccine, according to data published Aug 2nd by the CDC. (1) However, it is now well established that some vaccinated people can still carry and pass on the virus, even though they may show no outward symptoms of Covid infection themselves.
This is why the CDC recently reversed course on its prior mask-wearing guidance, and is now recommending even fully vaccinated Americans who live in areas with high Covid infection rates resume wearing face masks indoors. (2)
While the Covid delta variant is by far the most infectious, all Covid variants hit unvaccinated people the hardest, causing hospitalizations and deaths that are completely preventable. Hundreds of millions of injections worldwide have demonstrated the Covid vaccines manufactured by Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson are safely tolerated and highly protective against severe disease and death from all Covid variants.
In Florida, 11 million people are now fully vaccinated. (3) In Miami-Dade County, 61% of people are fully vaccinated. In Broward, 53% of people are fully vaccinated. In Palm Beach, 52% of people are fully vaccinated. (4)
What are the benefits of getting a COVID-19 vaccine? It can:
- Prevent you from getting COVID-19 in the first place.
- Significantly reduce symptoms and risk of death if you do get infected.
- Reduce the general spread of the virus, which reduces its chance to mutate into more contagious and/or resistant virus forms.
- Build herd immunity by adding to the number of people in the community who are protected, further reducing the spread to others that cannot take the vaccine due to age or immune-suppression status (e.g. children under 12, transplant patients and those with auto-immune disorders).
Currently approved vaccines:
- Pfizer-BioNTech – 95% effective when taken as directed; 2 shots
- Moderna –94% effective when taken as directed; 2 shots
- Johnson & Johnson – 66% effective when taken as directed; single shot
Call 1-800-411-PAIN today and our lawyer referral service will find the right lawyer you need to seek the compensation you deserve! Why call one attorney when you can call hundreds of attorneys with one simple call to us. 411 PAIN has done the research and vetted out a network of attorneys that you can trust. We made it simple for you to find the lawyer you need. Our goal is to help you receive the appropriate compensation based on your individual circumstances. 411 PAIN wants you to get the maximum compensation you are entitled to! 1-800-411-PAIN is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. Whenever and wherever your accident happens, 411 PAIN is there for you!