It’s always intriguing to know what’s new in health. Our bodies are susceptible to many changes. Let’s be honest, sometimes we strike out and end up as a statistic, but taking care of your body and your health should always come first.
Without much ado, here are five interesting health facts that you can share with friends and family:
- It has been studied and proven that right-handed people tend to live approximately 9 years longer than those who are lefties.
- Your muscle fiber is capable of holding up to 1,000 times its weight even though it’s thinner than a hair strand.
- When sneezing, the functions of your entire body halts- even your heart.
- If a man has a longer ring finger, then their chances of suffering from heart attack or stroke are less likely.
- The human stomach lining is replaced every 36 hours.
- Chewing gum helps you stay alert and reduces tiredness.
- Laughing about 100 times is equivalent to 15 minutes of exercise on a stationary bike.
- If you drink 1 can of soda per day, you could increase your chances of developing type 2 diabetes by 22%
- The diet of a father could play a crucial role in a child’s health.
- Road traffic accidents kill more people worldwide than malaria.