Fortunately, most tension headaches will go away with over-the-counter treatments. Visit your doctor prior to picking up the best prescription that best suits your symptoms.
Because most headaches are stress-induced, taking steps to reduce stress can help relieve headache pain and reduce the risk for future headaches. These include:
- Heat Therapy such as applying warm compresses or taking a warm shower
- Relaxation Excercise. Light exercise can aid the tension.
- Massage. Treat yourself to a spa day and enjoy a good massage.
- Meditation. This usually helps clears the mind and possible help soothe a headache.
- Neck stretching. You might have some tension so some neck stretches are helpful.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident and need chiropractic treatment, call us at 1-800-411-PAIN or click HERE to find a clinic location near you.
We here at Path Medical are ready to serve you and guide you down the PATH to wellness.
Call 1-800-411-PAIN today and our lawyer referral service will find the right lawyer you need to seek the compensation you deserve! Why call one attorney when you can call hundreds of attorneys with one simple call to us. 411 PAIN has done the research and vetted out a network of attorneys that you can trust. We made it simple for you to find the lawyer you need. Our goal is to help you receive the appropriate compensation based on your individual circumstances. 411 PAIN wants you to get the maximum compensation you are entitled to! 1-800-411-PAIN is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including weekends and holidays. Whenever and wherever your accident happens, 411 PAIN is there for you!